Honda Club Of Barbados
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ!!!

Go down

PLEASE READ!!! Empty PLEASE READ!!!

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:44 am

Apologies to those this doesn't concern.....

ANY threads that are blatent repeats of repeats of repeats WILL be deleted with no advice / PM to the poster.

This is because the folk who run this place are busy people and give our (free) time in doing so, and are now getting tired of answering / editing / moving threads with questions that have been asked over and over again.

There is a LOT of info on here, so PLEASE have a good look about for your answers, as I daresay they've been answered satisfactorily before. We are MORE than happy for old threads to be re-visited, so then the info is kept relevant and in one(ish) place(es). This way makes it FAR easier to actually get the question answered.

Anyone new to this place, PLEASE don't be afraid to ask a question, but AFTER having looked around / searched first.

The "old sweats", please keep an eye out and help guide the new folk. Also be aware that they perhaps don't have an immediate grip on the "humour" of this place, so do NOT be arsey and sarchastic - thats my job. PLEASE READ!!! Icon_redface PLEASE READ!!! Icon_redface PLEASE READ!!! Icon_wink

The mods team DO rely on the more experienced folk to help us out, after all, its for the users, so we all need to try to help.

Thanks for reading this, and I hope you understand.

Any issues with this, please PM me.

Thanks! PLEASE READ!!! Icon_biggrin

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 14
PLEASE READ!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PLEASE READ!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://ivtec.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum